Hey Everyone! I’m back with a post on face products that I’ve used up. I will split this into 2 posts since I had a lot of face empties this time and I couldn’t get them to fit in one picture hahaha!
1. Lanocreme Collagen Cream plus Aloe Vera & Vitamin E – This was given to me by my boyfriend’s uncle, who lives in Australia. This was amazingly moisturizing and kept my skin looking supple. It left no sticky feeling and absorbed quickly. If you find yourself in Australia, give this cream a shot – I think it’s really good!
2. Olay Natural White All in One Fairness Day Cream – If you’ve ever read my 2015, 2016, and 2017 empties for face products, then you would know that this is my everyday moisturizer and has been for many years. It does the job well, has never irritated my skin and is affordable.
3. Loreal Revitalift Eye Cream – This was also mentioned in my 2015 empties, but while I really liked it back then – I didn’t feel it did much for me this time. Perhaps because my lines are a bit deeper (!!) now and maybe since I’m older. Will be looking for another eye cream instead 🙁 But I think this is great for those in their early 20s.
4. Olay Natural White 7 in One Night Fairness Cream and Serum Swirl – I liked this night cream actually. Aside from the fact I thought the product looked cute and the packaging was cool – this actually did a great job at making my skin look amazing and glowing!
5. Pure Beauty White & Bright Eye Cream – This was an okay eye cream I would say. My dark circles didn’t respond to it much. But, I do attribute that to the fact that mine are probably because I rub them so much or, that they’re hereditary. My main issue with my eyes is hydration and fine lines, which isn’t the main focus of this eye cream. Because of that, I wouldn’t get this again. I did only get this to tide me over until I bought an eye cream I had my “eye” on. Lol.
6. Human Nature Acne Defense Solution Gel – I mentioned this way back, in this post about how I dealt with my pimples and acne. It’s still my go-to for pimples! This dries pimples out fast and leaves no scars. It works wonders on cystic acne too!
7. Etude House Happy Essential Foam (Collagen) – I actually finished 2 of these! I really enjoyed this facial wash. It’s gentle to the skin but also leaves you feeling clean. It had a very mild scent. I was also happy to notice that this seems to be part of their permanent line (at least as of when I last checked anyway – someone correct me if I’m wrong). Normally when I buy a facial wash from them, by the time I’ve finished it – they’ve already phased the product out! Urgh, so frustrating.
8. St Ives Apricot Scrub – Another old favorite mentioned in last year’s empties, this has been my favorite facial scrub for years. It exfoliates my face well and isn’t too harsh for my skin.
9. Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Brightening Scrub – Another old favorite from the past few years (I obviously don’t change my routine up much), I loved using this to wash my face after I removed my makeup. It’s been in my 2016 and 2017 empties.
1. Missha Time Revolution – Full review can be found here.
2. Etude House Honey Cera – Full review can be found here.
3. Etude House Pink Vital Water – Full review can be found here.
4. Etude House Precious Mineral BB cream SPF 30 (Perfect Fit) – I’ve always loved Etude House BB creams. This was was thick and had medium to full coverage. It was a bit like a cream mousse type texture and took a bit of effort to rub into the skin. However, my skin really looked nice, and didn’t look like I was wearing makeup.
5. Purederm Exfoliating Pore Cleansing Pad – Full review can be found here.
6. Skinfood Royal Honey Essential Eye Cream – Full review can be found here.
Well, that was a rather long post! What are your favorite face products? Any recommendations or products you’d like me to try? Let me know about it in the comments below! Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the final part of my empties series in the coming weeks 🙂