Hey Everyone! This is my last for this empties series, and is the second part of face products I’ve used up. I had split this into 2 posts since I had a lot of face empties haha 🙂
1. Bifiesta Cleansing Lotion (Enrich) – I’ve always enjoyed using Bifiesta (I mentioned it in my 2015 and 2016 Empties). It easily removes makeup and doesn’t leave much residue. It doesn’t irritate my skin or eyes.
2. Maybelline Micellar Water – This was affordable and removed makeup pretty well. My eyes were a little sensitive to this at first, but that eventually went away the longer I used it.
3. Biore Micellar Cleansing Water – I really liked this, but it’s a little bit more pricey than other micellar water on the market. That said, it removed all of my makeup easily and didn’t irritate my eyes. Would definitely buy this again if I could afford to spend more on my micellar water.
4. Clean & Clear Active Clear Speed Clearing Gel – I’ve had this for a while now actually and forgot about it… So I’m throwing it out since it’s old. However, this was the first brand of acne gel I ever used. It worked on small pimples – drying them out in a few days.
5. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener – I love using this toner in the morning! It’s very refreshing to the skin and makes my skin feel really nice. That said, I didn’t really notice any change in my pores though..
6. Celeteque Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener (Brightening) – This was.. not the best eye cream I’ve tried. It didn’t do anything for my dark circles, and hardly moisturized my eye area. While I mentioned in my last post (Face Empties part 1) that my dark circles don’t usually respond to eye creams that target dark circles, the eye creams still usually hydrate the area. This didn’t.
7. Eskinol Ice Pore Minimizing Facial Deep Cleanser – This was quite interesting. I was curious about the whole “Ice” thing. Indeed, this product had some sort of menthol in it since it had a cooling effect on the skin once applied. I liked to use it on very hot days for a refreshed feeling in the morning. I did feel some tightening in my skin and my pores did look a little smaller.
8. Celeteque Alcohol-free Toner with Witch Hazel Extract (Hydration) – This toner, I really like. It’s hydrating to the skin and has no alcohol (which most toners have; it dries out the skin). It’s great for those with dry skin, like I did after a salicylic acid problem earlier this year. I’ve been using this since then.
9. Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser – I usually use this only if I’m having a really bad break out, and not everyday during the breakout. It helps dry out the pimples and makes your face feel really clean. I mentioned this in my 2017 empties too.
10. Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream – I didn’t really enjoy this product very much. I didn’t feel as moisturized as I do with other creams and I didn’t really see any difference in my skin. I wasn’t a big fan of the texture either.
1. Watsons Soft and Clean Round Puffs – I used to use this before coming across the Cleene ones. They’re okay, but I’ve found that I prefer the Cleene ones to remove makeup with.
2. Cleene Cotton Rounds (Classic, Side Sealed) – My favorite cotton rounds! I didn’t realize there were two variations until recently. I prefer the side sealed ones so they don’t come apart while using them. If I have no choice however, the classic ones work too.
3. Nivea Daily Essentials 3 in 1 Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes (Dry & Sensitive Skin) – I was very pleasantly surprised to find that I really liked this. I’ve used makeup wipes before and have always preferred to use either cleansing creams or micellar water to remove my makeup instead. This however, was just as good. It also removed my waterproof mascara. I still do use micellar water after (especially if I wore a lot of makeup that day), but the Nivea wipes do remove a good amount of makeup.
4. Purederm Make-up remover cleansing towelettes (Argan Oil) – These worked well to remove makeup too, but I got tired of the smell haha! My mom however, really likes these and always uses them to remove her makeup.
That’s the end of my empties series for this year! We’ll do this again once I’ve accumulated enough empty products 🙂 If you have any recommendations or products you’d like me to try, let me know in the comments! Stay tuned for more beauty related posts in the coming weeks. Thank you for reading! <3