Today I’ll be sharing the last part in my Empties series, the miscellaneous products I’ve used up. It’s going to be a mix of some makeup, some other random toiletries I couldn’t quite fit into the other categories.
1. Cleene Cotton Rounds – I actually used up 5 of these. These are my go-to cotton rounds; they’re soft and don’t break apart easily. I love these!
2. Cuddles Cotton Squares – I… did not like these! My mom used to buy cuddles cotton buds, so when my Cleene ones were out of stock, I thought these would be good as a substitute. However, I was sorely mistaken as these practically disintegrated as soon as I started using them to remove my makeup. I could hardly wipe my face with it; it would always come apart.This frustrated me a lot.
3. Wish Nail Polish – I bought this with a coupon I had, I forgot if it was from BDJ or something else. It was a decent nail polish and I used it a few times before it dried up.
4. Nivea Lip Butter (Vanilla & Macadamia) – I picked this up because so many Youtubers raved about it. I have to say, I loved the smell of this! It was a delicious nutty vanilla scent. It hydrated my lips pretty well and didn’t cause any allergies. However, I didn’t enjoy the fact that I had to dip my finger in each time… I still prefer the usual twist up stick packaging for lip balm.
5. Human Nature Natural Hand Soap – This was given to me by a former client, it’s portable hand soap! Though I didn’t bring this around with me since I would rather carry alcohol than soap (more convenient and I can use it anywhere even without water), I found this to be pretty useful type of product. As a soap, it lathers up really well and smells great! Leaves your hands feeling clean too 🙂
6. Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil (01) – This is my favorite everyday product for eyebrows right now. I love that it comes with the spoolie brush at the end, making this convenient to bring around for touch ups. The slanted angle of the pencil makes it easy to be precise and fill in your brows the way you want to.
7. Watsons Absorbent Paper – I used this to absorb extra oil on my face. The paper itself is pretty flimsy and thin. It still absorbs oil but some may need to use more than one as it tends to tear easily. It was ridiculously cheap however so I can’t really complain.
8. Colgate Optic White Toothpaste – Who doesn’t want whiter teeth right? Well sadly, I didn’t really enjoy my brushing experience with this. I prefer toothpastes that really bubble and foam whereas this didn’t do that. I didn’t notice my teeth become whiter, but then again I only used this for a very short amount of time.
9. Watsons Nose Pore Strips (Hawaiian Volcanic Ash) – This is an old favorite that I believe I’ve mentioned in all my previous empties. It’s affordable, and gets all the nasty little things off your nose. My nose always feels smooth after!
And that’s it, we’ve reached the end of 2017s empties series! Have you tried any of these products? Do you have any beauty recommendations? Let me know in the comments below!
Thank you for reading!