Yes, you guessed it – Empties again!
It’s that time of the year again wherein I do my Empties series, mostly because the bag I keep them in is full already (lol!). As usual I do these posts in a series of 4, one post per category. Today, we’ll start off with Face Products. A lot of old favorites in here, but some new products as well.
1. Human Nature Moisturizing Night Cream with Plant Collagen – I really like Human Nature products since they are natural and affordable, so I decided to pick this up when I was looking for a night cream. The product was a little too heavy for my taste and left me feeling greasy and sticky. Sad to say I ended up only using it occasionally until it expired.
2. Olay Natural White Pinking Fairness with UV Protection Whitening Cream – I got this to try since I was getting bored with my usual moisturizer (number 9!). It was nothing special for me personally, and I didn’t notice any difference in my skin tone (maybe because I only got a sample size?) The UV protection is a huge plus though. But, after using this, I just went back to my usual.
3. Etude House Every Month Cleansing Foam (#3 Tone Clarifying Apple and Tomato) – This line has already been discontinued for some time already, but I really adored it! This made my skin feel clean and fresh everyday and the smell was very invigorating (apple!) I loved this a lot and was very disappointed it was discontinued.
4. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener – I love the bottle this came in; the pump was very easy to use and gave just enough product for each use. The product was pretty good, though I did not notice any improvement with my pores. It did make my skin feel refreshed every morning.
5. St Ives Apricot Scrub – An old favorite, this is my favorite facial scrub. I use this twice a week in the mornings to exfoliate my face.
6. Eskinol Facial Deep Cleanser (Pimple Fighting) – I used to use Eskinol (the whitening one) everyday back in high school. Eventually I stopped as I started to experiment with other toners and I found Eskinol to be too drying for my skin. But recently, I started using it again a few times a week, especially when I have pimples. It helps dry the pimple out faster, though using it everyday still does dry out the rest of my face.
7. Celeteque Alcohol-Free Toner (Hydration) – I liked this toner as it really did help hydrate my skin! I didn’t use this everyday either and alternated it with my Etude and Eskinol toners.
8. Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Eye Treatment – I liked this eye cream since it did moisturize my eye area quite well, though it didn’t do anything for the lines I have there. It’s a pretty light cream for one that’s supposed to be anti-aging.
9. Olay Natural White All in one fairness Day Cream – An old favorite and my go-to face moisturizer. It moisturizes really well and has never caused any breakout.
10. Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Brightening Scrub – I use this as part of my routine for cleaning my face after I get home). I wash my face with this every night after wiping off my makeup with my micellar water.
And that’s it for part 1 of this series, please stay tuned for the next part 🙂 What are your favorite face products to use? Let me know in the comments below!
Thank you for reading! 🙂